Tote bag - Bordeaux
50 x 38 x 14.5 cm
Approximately 400 gram.
Outside is our pesh fabric, inside is thin terry towel.
The fabric is pre-washed, and hand woven in our Babadag factory, then tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
Since we cannot YET display all our colors in here, we have added our color charts. If you like to order another color, please indicate the color code from our chart, when you are ordering, then we will produce it for you.
Please note that we have 34 base colors + natural base with 34 stripe colors. If you are going to order natural base, please always indicate natural + color code.
We are specialized to manufacture in old techinque machines, and use always 1st quality yarns. And we do not sacrifice from our quality.
It is a bag, you can use it everywhere, easy wash, easy to carry.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
Our free gift packs are available, please indicate when you are ordering.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org