Pumice Stone with Walnut and Metal Button on it.
Our craftsman Mr Vedat from the city of Izmir, district Kandira makes a unique piece for us mixing walnut and metal together.
This is just one of them. He supplies the pumice stone from its origin , from the city of Nevsehir and just put an elegant cap from made of walnut wood and metal onto it.
He made the motives onto metal by himself. And he makes all the job by his own hands, as, to shape the walnut, put the metals accessories onto it.
He is around 80 years old, but he works like a young man, every day. We wish, long and healthy life for him. God bless him.
It is also good for your heels after the bath or shower, or great accessory in your bathroom next to the soaps and loofah
Since he is doing everything in hand, he cannot produce, hundreds of them, so it can be a collector item though.
Note that, since all is done by hand, every piece can be slightly different each other.
Our free gift is available please ask for it.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com