Handmade 100% Copper Small bowl ; size - 10,5 cm. Supplied from our craftman Mr Akif in Antep-Turkey. There is a common thought in public that copper is dangerous and toxic...... which is totally wrong.
Altough it is finely tinned, it is not become toxic unless you do not leave fragments of meals which may create chemical reaction in return.
You can comfortably use them for your fruits or veggie in your kitchen or maybe for soaps in your bathroom .You can find all the handmade collection pieces of our craftman under the "Collection" title.
Used to be used in the Turkish hamam / bath in the old days. But nowadays it became, very fashionable, as home accessory.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com