100% adult bathrobe with hood made of another Krem Sultan peshtemal version.
Fabric is yarn dyed, pre-washed and hand loomed.
Very soft and highly absorbant.
All our bathrobes are unisex.
This bathrobe can be used after bath or home wear, even at the beach. It is very comfortable and elegant.
Our fabric is produced in our Babadag factory. Then it comes to our Istanbul atelier to make it bathrobe.
We have sizes please study our size guide. If you like to have another size, please share with us your size then we can produce it for you. Cause we are boutique manufacturer.
We are not YET displaying all our colors here, so we put our color chart as a photo. If you like to order another color. Please let us know and when you are ordering, just write the color code from our color chart. We have 35 base colors.
But please keep in mind that, since our motto is "nature sake" we do not deal with any harmful chemicals, the product will absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Our fabrics are produced (which we are specialized only in manufacturing in these machines) in hand loomed old technique machines, so they are much more durable than the automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products do not lose its "new" look for long time. And the colors do not fade away.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
We also supply embroidery service for occasions with extra charge, please feel free to contact us.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org