100% Cotton Napkin & Guest & Hand Towel - 30x50 cm + fringes
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old techique machines. So our products are much more durable than mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. And naturaly our yarns are not harmed that much. And our colors do not fade away, plus, our products will not lose their "new" look for long time.
This item is pre-washed, but please keep in mind that, due to our motto "naturesake" we do care about. We do not use any harmful chemicals, so the product will absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
Also our embroidery service is available, with extra charge, please fell free to ask.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com