100% Cotton Double Sided Napkin & Guest & Hand Towel without fringes
You can easily use for your babies, cause they are very soft and natural products.
30 x 50 cm - 4 edges are finished cleaned sewing.
Since we are only producing our fabric in hand loomed machines, all fabrics are very precious to us. And we do not waste any piece of them. So we use them to make different size of towels.
We ask you tolerate -/+ 5% in size, since they are made our left over fabrics.
You can order with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering. Please note that, if you order different than what is shown here, our shipment times get longer as 4-5 days.
Both pesh fabric and the NATURAL thin terry towel are pre-washed.
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, so our products are much more durable than mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So naturally, our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products do not lose "new" look for long time and our colors do not fade away.
The pesh fabric is manufactured in our factory Babadag, the final touch, with natural thin terry layer on the other side is done in our Istanbul atelier.
Free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
We are also ready to get custom orders, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We also offer, embroidery service with extra charge for occasions, please feel free to ask.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com