100 % cotton Bed Cover & Throw - Pick nick Cloth - Table Cloth
White / Dark Grey
To dry, to lay down on it .... whatever you can imagine.
170 x 220 cm + fringes.
Approximately 680 gram
There is a texture in this model. It is for multi functional use though.
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old technique machines, so our fabrics are more durable than the ones are made in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines and our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products keep their "new" look for longer time. And the colors do not fade away easily.
Since our motto is "nature sake" no harmfull chemicals are used in our production.
We do know that, our products, while you are washing them especially the throw, you cannot use very high degree water and tumble dry. But we still advise them for boutique hotels.
Since we are boutique manufacturer for your custom order (as size or color) please do not hesitate to contact us.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
Free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com