Kid Bathrobe with hood.
100 % cotton
Approximately 145 gram
Fine thin fabric is used.
The fabric woven is in our Babadag factory, then printed in Denizli and tailored in our Istanbul atelier..
Why not we do not manufacture something for kids.... We have to take care of them better and better. They are our future.
Please see our "size guide".
Since we are boutique manufacturer, with extra cost, we can manufacture for bigger or smaller sizes please do not hesitate to ask us.
The fabric is manufactured in handloomed machines in our Babadag factory.
For kids it is very lightweight garment to be worn at home, at the beach even on the street.
Very soft and absorbant.
For long time, petro chemical made garments are in the market, they are not healthy at all. But they are cheap comparing ours. But the health is not cheap at all. So we are sure, you, our customers who do understand our philosophy , will prefer our natural products.
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loomed old technique machines, so our fabrics are more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than mass production machines. So the yarns are not harmed that much, and our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. Our colors do not fade away.
Since we do not use any harmful chemical, our product absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
Also free gift packing is available, please ask for it, if you like to have it when you are ordering.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com