Dress -Tunic- Homewear / Light Grey
Approximately 300 gram
Our Sultan dress is not only for summer though.
It is a perfect thing for summer but why should you limit yourself. You can use it any time. At home also, on your jeans....
One size only. Please see our "size guide".
This dress is made of one our best selling fabric Krem Sultan.
It is very soft and if you like to dry yourself very absorbant.
Fabric is pre-washed. So with washing and weaving structure is very soft indeed.
The fabric is manufactured in our Babadag factory and tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
As you can see this dress is with the fringes, if you do not like the fringes, we can make the product without fringes. So please indicate when you are ordering.
If you order something different which is shown here, our shipping time will be longer as 4-5 days.
We are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, so our fabrics are much more durable than the automatic ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away easily.
Since our motto is "naturesake" we do care about mother nature and we do not use any harmful chemicals.
We are also open to accept custom order, please do not hesitate to contact us. As size or color.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org