Tunic Minzi / Tie Dye - Bottom Air Blue
80% cotton 20% bamboo
Approximately 250 gram
It is made out our tie dyed fabric.
One size fits all, please see our size guide.
This product of ours, can be used in any season actually, you can easily wear it at the beach, or you can use top of your jeans (for outdoor) or you can easily use it at home.
The fabric is manufactured in our Babadag factory, which is small mountain village of the city of Denizli. Then it is sent to tie-dye, then comes to Istanbul and tailored in our Istanbul atelier. Long travel of the fabric, before it is presented to you.
Fabric is very soft, please spoil yourself with it. You can order the dress with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering. But please note, if you order something different, what is shown here, then our delivery time might be longer 4-5 days.
Our fabrics are much more durable than the ones mass produced, cause we are only specialized to manufacture in hand loom old techique machines. So our machines' idle speeds are nearly 80% less than the automatic ones. That means, our yarns are not harmed that much. So our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time and our colors do not fade away easily.
Since our motto is "naturesake" we do not use any harmful chemicals in our production.
We are also open custom orders, as size, or color, please let us hear your desire, we will give you all necessary information.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
We are open for custom orders, if you have something different in your mind, please feel free to contact us.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org