Tunic - Hand Printed / Greyish
Fabric is 70% cotton 30% linen, and pre-washed
Approximately 280 gram
Our Fertility tree dress, can be used at home, or in summer time at the beach, or outside... top of your jeans, or
One size fits all... Please see our size guide.
You can order this dress with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering. But please note, if you order something different what is shown in here, our shipping time gets longer between 4-5 days.
Since the paint is made in hand, the print itself and colors, might show little bit difference. But that does not mean, it will happen. We just have to write here, in case....
The fabric is woven in our factory Babadag, then it is sent to the city of Tokat to be hand stone printed. Then it comes to Istanbul to be made dress in our Istanbul atelier. The fabric travels long way to be presented to you as dress. Too many works indeed.
Our fabrics are much more durable than the ones mass produced, cause we are only specialized to manufacture in hand loom old techique machines. So our machines' idle speeds are nearly 80% less than the automatic ones. That means, our yarns are not harmed that much. So our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time and our colors do not fade away easily.
Our hand stone printed products look vintage after couples of washes.
Since our motto is "naturesake" we do not use any harmful chemicals in our production.
For custom sizes and colors, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com