Tunic Diva - Natural with colored pippings
70% cotton 30% linen fabric
It is crinkled fabric, by the special weaving.
Approximately 340 grams
It is special weaving, even though we do not use lycra, it looks like there is mixed with lycra.
One size fits all.
It is woven in our Babadag factory, then is sent to our Istanbul atelier to be tailored.
Since we are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our fabrics are much more durable than the ones are made in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines, nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much. Our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away easily.
Our motto is "naturesake", so we do not use any harmful chemicals in our products.
You just wash it (according to the label) and hang it to dry. It will not lose the crinkled look.
We are open to accept to custom orders, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our free gift package is available. Please feel free to ask.
No posts found
IMPORTANT: If you like to keep the crinkled look, please do not iron, hang to dry.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
This is a special fabric, after washing, you should definetely hang to dry if you like to keep the crinkled look.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org