Jacket / Dress - Happy / Blue with colored pippings.
Approximately 250 gram
Can be ordered with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering.
One size fits all, please see our size guide.
The fabric is very fine thin fabric, woven in our factory Babadag in handloomed and tailored in our atelier.
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old technique machines, so our fabric are much more durable than the ones are produced in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away easily.
You can use it as beach dress and also tunic with your jean short or pants or home to get relaxed.
Since we do care about mother nature and our motto is "naturesake", we do not use any harmful chemicals on our fabrics.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
Color and size, we are open to accept custom order please do not hesitate to contact us.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org