Dress Long / Hand Printed 3 - Blue printed
70% cotton 30% linen
We used our best fabric Sultan for this dress.
Approximately 510 gram
In general we do not use very long dress, we only have 2 models available in our collection.
Can be ordered with or without fringes.
One size fits all... Please see our size guide.
The fabric is woven in our factory Babadag, then it is sent to the city of Tokat to be hand stone printed, and tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
This product travels a lot to become a dress, as all our hand printed items.
Our fabrics are much more durable than the ones mass produced, cause we are only specialized to manufacture in hand loom old techique machines. So our machines' idle speeds are nearly 80% less than the automatic ones. That means, our yarns are not harmed that much. So our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time and our colors do not fade away easily.
Our hand stone printed products look vintage after couples of washes.
Since our motto is "naturesake" we do not use any harmful chemicals in our production.
We are open to hear your custom orders, as size, as colors etc, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
We are open for custom orders, if you have something different in your mind, please feel free to contact us.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org