Adult Poncho made again our favourite Sultan fabric - Twin Sultan
100% cotton, yarn dyed, and pre-washed fabric.
Approximately 485 gram
This poncho you can use any time of your life, home, garden, beach, shopping, you can even wear on your tight or jeans.
Edges are all stitched. Two pockets in the front, and with hood.
Only available in 2 sizes. S/M and L/XL, please see our size guide.
If none of these sizes are suitable for you, please share your size as stated in our size guide and we will try to manufacture for you.
Plus, since we cannot YET display all our colors in here, we added our color charts as photo.
You only need to write the color of the peshtemal to us.
The fabric is manufactured in our Babadag factory, which is small mountain village of the city of Denizli. Then comes to Istanbul and tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
Our fabrics are much more durable than the ones mass produced, cause we are only specialized to manufacture in hand loom old techique machines. So our machines' idle speeds are nearly 80% less than the automatic ones. That means, our yarns are not harmed that much. So our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time and our colors do not fade away easily.
Since our motto is "naturesake" we do not use any harmful chemicals in our production.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com