70% cotton 30% linen fabric. (handloomed in Babadagh).
Our shirt Denis is made of our Denis fabric. Yellow vertical striped.
Long sleeves, with buttons, crew neck.
Approximately 300 gram.
Special weaving, even though there is no lycra in the fabric, it is crinkled.
We also have other colors, please check the other colors 01FPDENIS
If you like us to make other color, (which we have fabric colors as 01FPDENIS) please order and make a note the color so we will produce it for you.
We only produced one size fits all, please study our size chart, if the size is not good for you, please share your size with us as described in our size guide. Then we will produce it with you.
Our fabric very fine and thin, so it is very refreshing in summer time. Also in winter time with your sweater. It can be used at the beach on the street, where ever you like.
It can be done with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering.
Our motto is "nature sake" so no harmfull chemicals are used in our production.
Our fabrics are woven in hand loomed machines. We only specialize to manufacture in these machines.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
Free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
- IF YOU LIKE TO KEEP THE CRINKLES PLEASE DO NOT IRON AND HANG TO DRY
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org