100% cotton very thin fabric,
Approximately 350 gram
Bottom is a short, top is shirt with long sleeves.
Summer time, very cool, in winter time, together with any or our dressing gown cosy.
Fabric is pre-washed. Then tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
SPECIAL FOR THIS PRODUCT:
We added our color chart as photo, if you like to have the stitch color different, please check our color chart, and when you are ordering indicate the color of the stitch with the code. Then we will produce it for you.
All our fabrics are hand loomed.
Please see our size guide, we have 2 sizes on this model. If none of our sizes are not suitable for you, if you can share your size with us. We can produce it for you.
Our fabrics are much more durable than the ones are made in automatic machines. Since we are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines. Our machines' idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away easily.
Since our motto is "naturesake", we do not use harmful chemicals, so our fabrics, (when they are used for drying yourself as towel or bathrobe) absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Our free gift pack is available please ask for it.
We are ready to get custom order, please feel free to contact to us.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
Free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org