70% cotton 30% linen dressing gown - Kos
It is printed fine thin fabric.
We have sizes please check our size chart.
Approximately 500 gram
If the size do not fit to you, please share your size with us as in our size chart, then we will try to produce it for you.
Fabric is pre-washed, and printed. Then tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
All our fabrics are hand loomed.
Please see our size guide, we have 4 sizes on this model. If none of our sizes are not suitable for you, if you can share your size with us. We can produce it for you.
Our fabrics are much more durable than the ones are made in automatic machines. Since we are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines. Our machines' idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away easily.
Since our motto is "naturesake", we do not use harmful chemicals.
We are ready to get custom order, please feel free to contact to us.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org