Bathrobe - dressing gown - Melon vertical stripes, base ecru
Cotton & linen blended fabric. Pre-washed.
Approximately 545 gram
We have sizes please see our size guide.
There is very little linen yarn in this product, but it is not worth to mention. So we can call it 100% cotton.
Texture is honeycomed.
Can be used as bathrobe or homewear as dressing gown.
We also have peshtamal of this product.
Our fabrics are much more durable than the ones are made in automatic machines. Since we are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines. Our machines' idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed that much. And our products do not lose their "new" look for longer time. And our colors do not fade away easily.
The fabric is produced in our factory, and then tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
Since our motto is "naturesake", we do not use harmful chemicals, so our fabrics, (when they are used for drying yourself as towel or bathrobe) absorb better and better after couples of washes.
We can call this product "elegant" though.
Our free gift pack is available please ask for it.
We are ready to get custom order, please feel free to contact to us.
We also offer embroidery service for occasions with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org