Cotton Bag /Towel - Fanfare Green
Approximately 1.250 gram
One side is pesh fabric, other side is thin terry towel.
When it is folded it is a bag, with the pocket.
When it is opened 140 x 220 cm
Fabrics are manufactured in our Babadag factory and tailored in our Istanbul atelier.
You do not need to carry an additional beach bag in summers.
This is a miracle bag/ towel , it is a bag, and when you unfold it is duo peshtowel. You can use it every where though, beach, club, pick nick, concerts....
The fabric are vowen in our Babadag factory in hand loomed machines.
Customize your color from our color chart....
Since we cannot display all our colors here yet, we added our color chart. Pesh fabric can be chosen from our color chart. But the thin terry is always natural color. You only need to do, if you like to have other color than shown in here, please indicate the color code when you are ordering.
We have 35 base colors, plus, natural base with 35 stripe colors.
Free gift packing is availalble, please ask for when you are ordering.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org