Peshtemal Alkız, Turkish Towel, Bath & Beach Towel -
100 x 180 cm + fringes
Approximately 380 gram
Dries quickly, takes less space, light to carry
Produced by dyed yarns.
All fringes are knotted by the women in the village instead of machines.
This model is kind of heavier than our other products. And textured.
It is soft and highly absorbent.
All our products are woven in our Babadag factory, in hand-loomed old technique machines. Babadag is a small mountain village in the city of Denizli-Turkey.
As a Subasi group, we invested in the village to make the village live with its old values.
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loomed old technique machines, so our products are much more durable than the mass-produced one. Cause the yarns do not harm that much, due to less idle speed of our machines. The idle speed of our machines is nearly less than 80% of automatic machines.
So the colors do not fade away.
Plus since we do care a lot for mother nature, and our motto is "nature sake", we do not use harmful chemicals, so the product will absorb better and better after a couple of washes.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
According to the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com