100% cotton, peshtowel, double face handloomed, Dusty Rose stripes
We again used our best seller Sultan / White version. We sewed thin white terry towel back side.
90 x 160 cm + fringes. (can be ordered with fringes or without fringes - if your request is different than what is shown here, then it will take more days to load as additional 4-5 days)
For our customers who are not used to hamam towel yet. We produce the hamam towel fabric in our factory in Babadag and terry layer is sewed in our own atelier in Istanbul.
Both fabrics are pre-washed.
Since we only produce and specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our products are much more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. Our colors do not fade away.
As a company we care a lot for mother nature, and our motto is "nature sake", so we do not use any harmful chemicals on our products. So our products absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Our brand Lalay is social responsibility project of Subasi Groud, we invested in a small mountaion village to keep our old values alive.
Since all our products are 1st quality and luxe collection, White Sultan product is something really different for us.
It is wonderful addition to any bathroom, or ideal gift to anybody who love style without compromise on comfort and qualtiy.
Simply, one side pesh fabric and other side is thin terry towel sewed. The pesh fabric color can be chosen but the back side towel is always white.
Since we cannot display all our colors in here yet, we added our color chart as photo. We have 35 base colors, plus white base with 35 stripe colors. You only need to do, when you are ordering, you just indicate the color you like as a message. Then we will produce it for you. Please use our color codes from the color chart. And if you like to order white base with colored stripes, please always indicate white + color code.
Note that, something ordered different what is shown in here, it takes 4-5 days to ship.
Our free gift pack is available please ask for it.
We also have embroidery service with extra charge for special occasions, please feel free to ask.
We are also open for custom orders, please do not hesitate to contact us.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com