100% cotton Twin Sultan double face towel. Almond Green / Light Grey
We again used our best seller Sultan towel and we sewed thin natural terry towel back side.
Simply one side is pesh fabric other side is thin terry towel. Pesh side color can be changed but thin terry is always natural.
Approximately 600 gram
This time our Sultan has different version, we added another color.
90 x 160 cm + fringes. (can be ordered with fringes or without fringes - if your request is different than what is shown in here, then it will take more days to load as additional 4-5 days)
For our customers who are not used to hamam towel yet. We produce the hamam towel fabric in our factory in Babadag and terry layer is sewed in our own atelier in Istanbul.
Both fabrics are pre-washed. Highly absorbent, and very soft indeed.
Customize your own color.................
We have lots of colors in this version. But we cannot display everything here. But what you can do is, you can create your own color from our color chart which we added as photo. For example, you can say Navy - Fucshia / or Yellow - Taupe. You only need to do is, if you like to have different version please indicate the color codes from our color chart, when you are ordering.
Since we are a boutique manufacturer we will produce it for you, but again, if you like to order something different than what are shown in here. Our delivery time will take 4-5 days more.
Note that, we are only specialized in hand loom old technique machines, so our products much more durable than the ones in produced in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So naturally our yarns are not that much harmed. And our products, do not lose their "new" look for long time. And our colors do not fade away.
Since our motto is "nature sake", we do care about mother nature, so we do not use any harmful chemicals.
Our brand Lalay is social responsibiltiy project of Subasi Group, we invested in a small mountain village to keep our old values alive.
Our products, absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
Also our embroidery service is available with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org