100% cotton Tabiat double face towel. Dark Grey
We again used our best seller Sultan towel texture, and we sewed thin natural terry towel back side.
Simply one side is pesh fabric other side is thin terry towel.
90 x 160 cm + fringes. (can be ordered with fringes or without fringes - if your request is different than what is shown here, then it will take more days to load as additional 4-5 days)
Approximately 600 gram
For our customers who are not used to hamam towel yet. We produce the hamam towel fabric in our factory in Babadag and terry layer is sewed in our own atelier in Istanbul.
Both fabrics are pre-washed. Highly absorbent, and very soft indeed.
You can find lots of products in our collection with is fabric, peshtamal, peshkir, bathrobe, throw, cushion cover, kid bathrobes.....
Customize your color ....
Since we cannot yet display all our colors in here, we added our color chart as photo. We have 35 base colors plus natural base with 35 color stripes. You can choose the color for the pesh side but the thin terry is always natural color.
You only need to do, please indicate the color code from our color chart. Then we will produce it for you.
Note that, we are only specialized in hand loom old technique machines, so our products much more durable than the ones in produced in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So naturally our yarns are not that much harmed. And our products, do not lose their "new" look for long time. And our colors do not fade away.
Our brand Lalay is social responsibility project of Subasi Group, we invested in a small mountain village, to keep our old values alive.
Since our motto is "nature sake", we do care about mother nature, so we do not use any harmful chemicals.
Our products, absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
Also our embroidery service is available with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com