100% Cotton Double Sided Towel.
One side pesh fabric, other side white thin terry towel.
Pesh fabric is Dusty Rose. The towel is always white.
90 x 160 cm + fringes.
Approximately 550 gram
The product can be ordered with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering. But please note that, if you ask something different what is appear in our shop. The loading date will take 4-5 days longer.
Please note only pesh fabric color can be changed. The towel is always white.
Note that we have 35 base colors + white base with 35 color stripes
For our customers who are not used to hamam towel yet. We produce the hamam towel fabric in our factory in Babadag and terry layer is sewed in our own atelier in Istanbul.
Note that, we are only specialized in hand loom old technique machines, so our products much more durable than the ones in produced in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So naturally our yarns are not that much harmed. And our products, do not lose their "new" look for long time. And our colors do not fade away.
Since our motto is "naturesake", we do care about mother nature, so we do not use any harmful chemicals.
Our products, absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
Also our embroidery service is available with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
Since we are boutique manufacturer, we are also open for custom orders, please do not hesitate to share with us. We will try to do our best to serve.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org