Peshtowel SLPAN - White / Blue Stripes
90 x 175 cm + fringes.
Approximately 460 gram
This towel has a different texture and it is heavier than our other hamam towels, so people who still like to use thick towels, they can easily use this towel of ours.
Our factory in the small village Babadag, is specialized manufacturing only hand loomed old techique machines. +/-%5 size changes must be tolerated .
Our products are much more durable than mass produced ones, cause idle speed of our machines are nearly 80% less than the other machines.
Our colors do not fade away easily.
Cause the yarn is not harmed too much due to our old technique machines. Plus, our products will not lose their "new" look for longer period.
We are in love with the mother nature and we try to do our best for the nature's sake. And we do proud of our manufacturing.
Since we are not using harmful chemicals,due to our motto "nature sake" our products absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
And for sure softer than the ones which are made in automatic machines.
Our free gift packing is available please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org