Peshtemal, hamam towel, Turkish Towel. Thin Stripes - Base Lilac
80% Cotton 20% Bamboo - handloomed.
Tie-dyed one by one.
95 x 175 cm. + fringes.
Approximately 290 gram
No need to say the softness of the towel comes from the perfect bamboo yarn mixture with the cotton . Produced in handlooms at our factory in Babadag.
All fringes are knotted by the ladies in the village instead of machine.
Every towel is dyed one by one. Light weight, Quick Dry, Highly absorbent, compact.
It is more than a product, you can use only in the bath, can be used everywhere, pool, beach, wrap, scarf, shawl .... and more....
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines. So first the fabric is woven in our Babadag factory, then it is sent to tie-dye
Since our machines' idle speeds are nearly less than 80% than mass produced machines, our products are much more durable than the automatic mchines. And the colors do not fade away.
We make 2 types of tie-dyes, one is edges are colored, other one is thin horizontal stripes. We are sure one of them will be picked up by you.
We can also make dress out of this fabric please see "wear".
It is perfect gift though, we have free gift packing, please feel free to ask.
We also give embroidery service for occasions, with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com