Peshtemal, Turkish Towel - Handloomed / Air Blue
100 x 180 cm + fringes.
Apprximately 320 gram
A fabric which is re-structured by ourselves and registered in both structure and design.
Pre-washed . It is structured especially for 100% absorbation .
Produced in handlooms in our factory in Babadag.
All fringes are knotted by the women in village instead of machine.
We carried our best pattern (Sultan) to one of the oldest striped model of hamam towel (which is called Caphraz or our name is Leyla)
We made it natural this time, very soft and highly absorbant.
Since we only produce and specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our products are much more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. Our colors do not fade away.
We cannot display all our colors in here yet, so we added our color chart as photo. We have 35 base color + natural base with 35 stripe colors. You only need to do, when you are ordering please indicate the color code which is shown on our color chart. If you like to order, natural base please always indicate natural + color code.
As a company we care a lot for mother nature, and our motto is "nature sake", so we do not use any harmful chemicals on our products.
Our brand Lalay is social responsibility project of Subasi Group, we invested in a small mountain village to keep our old values alive.
So our products absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Since all our products are 1st quality and luxe collection, Krem Sultan product is something really different for us.
It is wonderful addition to any bathroom, or ideal gift to anybody who love style without compromise on comfort and qualtiy.
Our free gift pack is available please ask for it.
We also have embroidery service with extra charge for special occasions, please feel free to ask.
Since we are boutique manufacturer, we are open for custom orders, please do not hesitate to contact us. We try to do our best.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org