Peshtemal, Turkish Towel, Hamam Towel, Beach Towel ,Handloomed / Orange Stripes
100 x 180 cm + fringes
Approximately 320 gram
The warp is natural color. It is yarn dyed and pre-washed product.
One of our best seller.
Our brand Lalay, is the social responsibility project of Subasi Group. We invested in a small village to keep these old values alive.
A fabric which is re-structured by ourselves and registered in both structure and design. This is our favourite fabric. Very soft and highly absorbant.
It is structured especially to absorb water better. And it is very soft.
Produced in handlooms in our factory in Babadag. Heavier than most of our models. All fringes are knotted by the women in village instead of machine.
This product is one of our best seller, we make bathrobe, throw, cushion covers (different sizes) baby or child bathrobes, adult ponchos,kid ponchos, baby sets, tunics, dresses...... simply, we use this fabric everywhere. Cause it is very soft and durable.
Since we only produce and specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our products are much more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. Our colors do not fade away.
As a company we care a lot for mother nature and our motto is "naturesake", so we do not use any harmful chemicals on our products. So our products absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Since all our products are 1st quality and luxe collection, Krem Sultan product is something really different for us.
It is wonderful addition to any bathroom, or ideal gift to anybody who love style without compromise on comfort and quality.
We have 35 colors plus natural base with 35 stripe colors. We are sure one of them exactly for you.
Since we cannot display all our colors in here yet, we added our color chart. You only need to do is, when you are ordering, please indicate the color reference from our color chart. Then we will take care of it. Also please note that if you like to raw with stripe colors, always indicate raw - and the color code from our chart.
Our free gift pack is available please ask for it.
We also have embroidery service with extra charge for special occasions, please feel free to ask.
Since we are boutique manufacturer, we are open for custom order, please do not hesitate to contact us. We try to do our best.
.According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org