100% Cotton Towel - Fanfare Green
90 x 170 cm. + fringes.
Produced in handlooms at out factory in Babadag . All fringes are knotted by the ladies in the village instead of machine. It is sent to be stone-washed after, to give an vintage effect which is quite trendy nowadays.
There are lots of stone washed products in the market but nearly 80% of them, are not real stone washed one. They give the vintage look with the special dying process. Our product is real stone washed one.
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loomed old techique machines. Our motto is "naturasake". So we do not use any harmful chemicals.
Our products are 1st quality, and durable than mass produced ones. Cause they are manufactured in hand loom machines. The idle speeds are machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our products are much more durable. This product is stone washed, so it has really vintage look.
Since this product is manucatured in hand loomed and stone washed, slight imperfections are typical of the natural materials, defining a truly unique piece.
Free gift pack is available please ask for it.
We also give embroidery service for occasions, with extra charge, please feel free to contact us.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com