Hamam Towel, Peshtemal, Turkish Towel - Air Blue
100 x180 cm + fringes .
Approximately 285 gram
Such designs (chequered patterned) can be made as mass production only and called Jaquard.
We tried this design in our handwoven looms and presented to you.
All fringes are knotted by hand by our dearest women in the village. . +/-%5 size variation must be tolerated .
Produced by dyed yarns.
It is kind of hard to weave this model though. Not much people can copy it. As I said it is not easy.
Our brand Lalay is the social responsibility project of Subasi Group. We invested in a small village and 90% of our products are sold abroad.
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old technique machines, so our products are much more durable than mass produced ones. They do not lose their new look. And our colors do not fade away. Cause, our machines' idle speeds are nearly 80% less than automacit machines. So in our machines, yarns do not get harm.
Since we are in love with mother nature, and our motto is "nature sake", we do not use and harmful chemical on our production. So our products absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
Free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com