Peshtemal / Pareo - Rifki / Red
60% Linen 40% Cotton,
Hand Loomed pareo / shawl /scarf.
100 x 180 cm + with fringes
Approximately 305 gram
Produced by our Handlooms in our factory in Babadagh, all our fringes tied in hand by our women in the village.
Lalay brand is the social responsibility project of Subasi Group, we as group, invested in a small mountain village, to make this hand loomed machines lives and younger should also learn how to work these machines.
Please understand that -/+ 5% allowance should be acceptable due to our handloom production.
Takes less space , easy to carry and gets dry quickly.
Can be used, pareo, shawl, scarf... as accessory or you can easily dry yourself.
Please note that, we do not use any harmful chemicals due to our philosophy, "everything is for naturesake". So our products are much more durable for this reason. And the other reason is about weaving, since we are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed as much as produced in automactic machines ones.
Natural look, rustic feel, linen&cotton blend. This unique product , is multi- purpose, hang it in the bathroom, as a stunning accent piece, wear as a comforbable scarf, wrap or shawl.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
Free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org