Peshtemal Hand printed 04 / Air Blue - White printed
100 % cotton - stone washed.
90 x 170 cm + fringes
Approximately 300 gram
Something different we wanted to try.
Takes less space , easy to carry and gets dry quickly.
You can use everywhere in your house or maybe as a scarf .
We produced the fabric in our factory in Babadag, stone - washed and sent to Tokat to our craftman Mr Ahmet, for wood block printing.
After hand printing, we again wash the product.
Please note that, we do not use any harmful chemicals due to our philosophy, "everything is for naturesake".
So our products are much more durable for this reason. And the other reason is about weaving, since we are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed as much as produced in automactic machines ones.
And our production has limited, our 1 machine can only weave between 20 - 25 pcs of the product. All our blocks are made of linden tree. +/-%5 size changes must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
The product has also vintage look, after every wash and absorb better, if you are going use it as towel.
Our hand printed fabric, we also make home accessories, as dressing gown, throw, table cloth, guest towels, bathrobe, cushion covers..........
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
Since we are a boutique manufacturer we are open for custom orders, please share you demands with us, we try to do our best.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org