Peshtemal Pearly / Double Layer - Light Grey
100% cotton Double Woven Towel
90 x 180 cm + fringes
Approximately 280 gram
We worked hard on this type of production.
It is re-structured to give 100% water absorbancy. Yarn structure is specially made for absorbancy.
You can easly use as scarf as well. Cause the product is thin and soft.
It is weaved double layer in our Babadag factory.
Our factory is only specialized to manufacture with hand loom old technique machines, so the product is much more durable than mass produced ones. Cause the idle speed of our machines are nearly 80% less than those automatic machines.
Pearl is a very cheerfull product though. Very soft touch.
Extremely absorbent, lightweight and compact, this fast-drying towel (multi - purpose fabric - you can also called) makes the perfect, bathroom accessory, travel, beach, pick-nick,accessroies, and this list goes on though.
Our free gift pack is available, please feel free to ask.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org