Peshtemal & Pareo & Scarf Ferah - Green
Very fine thin fabric
90 x 170 cm + fringes
Approximately 205 gram
One of our special fabric, plain texture.
We also made dress out of this fabric.
It is thin that it can be good to use as scarf or pareo.
Our factory in Babadag is only specialized to manufacture with hand loom machines, so our products are much more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines, are nearly 80% less than automatic ones.The yarns are not harmed and our colors do not fade easily.
Since we are in love with mother nature and our motto is "nature sake", we do not use and harmful chemical on our production. So our products absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
Free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
We have also embroidery service for occasions, with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org