One of the oldest design of the peshtemal towel
100 x 180 cm + fringes
Approximately 280 grams
Produced in our factory Babadag, which is only specialized to manufacture hand loomed fabrics. -%5 size changes must be tolerated .
Dries quickly , does not take much space and it is very light.
Please check the photo which we added, the middle one is our after 4 washes, the side ones are from the market, washed only once. One of our customers shared this with us and we just wanted to share it with you.
You can call this one of oldest design of hamam towels "take - me - everywhere".
Since we cannot display all our colors in here, we added our color chart. You only need to do is, when you are ordering please indicate the color reference. Then we will take care of it.
Our products are much more durable than mass produced ones, cause idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than the other machines.
Our colors do not fade away easily. Cause the yarn is not harmed too much due to our old technique machines.
Since our motto is "nature sake", we do not use any harmfull chemicals in our production. And we do respect Mother Nature . And we do proud of our manufacturing.
Since we are not using harmful chemicals, our products absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
And for sure softer than the ones which are made in automatic machines.
We also have embroidery service with extra charge. Please feel free to ask.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
Free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com