Bamboo handloomed, peshtemal, hamam towel, Turkish Towel... Taupe
80% Cotton 20% Bamboo
90 x 170 cm + fringes.
Approximately 290 gram
Just simple, plain, soft, as should it be.....
It is pre-washed and garment dyed product.
Dries fast , takes less space and light to carry. Save energy and less detergent....
Manufactured completely by raw yarn then dyed as piece . . Woven by the handlooms in our factory in Babadag .+/-%5 size variation must be tolerated.
All fringes are knotted by the ladies in village instead of machine.
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loomed old technique machines, so our products are much more durable. Cause our machines idle speeds are nearly 80% less than mass produced ones. Our yarns do not get harm that much. And our products do not lose their "new" look for longer period.
Since we do care about mother nature, and our motto is "naturesake", we do not use any harmful chemicals, so your product will absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Actully all our products can be used multi purposes, towel at the bath, towel at the beach, scarf, perfect gift, in gym, spa, ....
We also give embroidery service for occasions, with extra charge, please feel free to contact us.
Since we are boutique manufacturer, you can share your custom orders with us, we will try to do our best to serve.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
Our free gift packs are available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com