Peshtemal ,Shawl,Pareo / Istanbul Thin
90 x 160 cm + fringes.
Approximately 180 gram
Dries quickly , takes less space and light to carry.
Can be used towel, pareo, scarf, actually multi functional use.
Woven by the handlooms in our factory in Babadag .+/-%5 size variation must be tolerated.
Produced by very fine thin dyed yarns.
All fringes are knotted by the ladies in the village instead of machine.
Produced and used for the project of Istanbul-2010 Capital of Culture . We have very limited quantity of this towel left in stocks from this very thin textured towel.
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old techique machines, so our products are much more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns do not harm that much. Naturaly our products do not look old, they keep "new" look longer time. And our colors do not fade away.
Our free gift packing is available please ask for it.
We also have embroidery service for occasions, with extra charge. Please feel free to contact us.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com