Honeycombed textured peshtemal , towel, pareo...
100 % Cottom
Piece dyed. 90 x 170 cm + fringes
Approximately 290 gram
Gets dry quickly, takes less space and light to carry.
Produced by raw yarn and piece dyed; pre-washed.
All fringes are completely knotted by our ladies in the village without using any machine .
Our factory in Babadag is only specialized to manufacture with hand loom old technique machines. So our products much more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than the automatic machines.
Our colors do not fade away easily, cause, the yarn is not harmed as in automatic machines.
Our honeycomed model, natural look, rustic feel, linen&cotton blend. This unique towel, is multi- purpose, hang it in the bathroom, as a stunning accent piece, style it on your sofa or armchair as lightweight throw or wear as a comforbable scarf, wrap or shawl.
Since we believe in so much mother nature, and our motto is "nature sake".We do not use harmfull chemicals, so if you are going to use this product to dry yourself, it will be absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
We have an embroidery service with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
Since we are a boutique manufacturer, we are open for custom orders, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to do our best
.According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
Our free gift packs are available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org