Peshtemal,pareo,shawl Denis / Air Blue
30 % Linen 70 % Cotton
Approximately 100 x 180 cm - with fringes (we are emphasizing approximately because this product is crinkled thru the special weaving)
Approximately 300 gram
Pre-washed product, crinkled look ,hand loomed.
Produced by our Handlooms in our factory in Babadag . Thanks to our dearest ladies in the village who ties the fringes one by one.
Takes less space , easy to carry and gets dry quickly.
You can use everywhere in your house or maybe as a scarf .
Please note that, we do not use any harmful chemicals due to our philosophy, "everything is for naturesake". So our products are much more durable for this reason. And the other reason is about weaving, since we are specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old technique machines, our idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not harmed as much as produced in automactic machines ones.
Our Denis model, natural look, rustic feel, linen&cotton blend. This unique towel, is multi- purpose, hang it in the bathroom, as a stunning accent piece, style it on your sofa or armchair as a comforbable scarf, wrap or shawl. We also made some shirt and blouse out of this fabric.
Our motto is "nature sake" so no harmfull chemicals are used in our production. We do respect Mother Nature.
Our free gift package is available, please ask for it.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship the same day.
Weekends we do not ship.
Free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
Note. If you like to keep crinkled look of your product please hang to dry.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org