Peshtemal Buse - Black Stripes
100% cotton Towel
90 x 170 cm + fringes.
Approximately 280 gram
Gets dry very quickly, takes less space , light to carry.
You can use this unique item as scarf as well as drying yourself or wrap around.
Thanks to our special handloom old technique machines, that makes it look like lycra fabric. But it is completely 100% cotton and pre-wash product.
All fringes are completely knotted by our ladies in the village without using any machine .
The fabric looks wrinkled. After you wash, if you hang it, it will ge the same look.
Please do not iron if you like to have the same look.
Our factory in Babadag is only specialized to manufacture with hand loom old technique machines. So our products much more durable than the mass produced ones. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than the automatic machines.
Our colors do not fade away easily, cause, the yarn is not harmed as in automatic machines.
Our Buse model for those who are looking for , natural look, rustic feel, linen&cotton blend.
This unique towel, is multi- purpose, hang it in the bathroom, as a stunning accent piece, or wear as a comforbable scarf, wrap.
Since we believe in so much mother nature, we do not use harmfull chemicals, so if you are going to use this product to dry yourself, it will absorbs better and better after couples of washes.
Our free gift package is available, please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
This product is crinkled a bit, so if you like to keep the same look please do not iron. Just hang to dry.
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org