Peshtemal Antique - Yellow Stripe
70% cotton 30% linen Antique Designed Hamam Towel
100 x 180 cm + fringes
Approximately 280 gram
Special weaving, it is a bit crinkled, and very but very few linen in it to give this old look.
Produced in our factory in Babadag.
Pre-washed. +/-%5 size changes must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
All our looms in our factory producing these towels are almost 80 years old.
We gave a try jaquard type in our old technique machines.
From our point of view, it is really successfull. Cause our old technique machines, cannot make these kinds of patterns with weaving. It is kind of difficult. But our dearest machine master, is adding lots of things to the machines, so note that, after very hard steps, we can reach this product.
Since we are not using any harmful chemicals, the product absorbs better and better after couples of washes
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loom old technique machines, our products much more durable than mass produced products.
Cause the yarn does not harm very much, due to idle speed of our machines. It does not lose the "new look" and our colors do not fade away.
Our motto is "naturesake" so we do not use any harmful chemicals in our production.
Our free gift packing is available, please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com