Peshkir / Mini Towel - Hand Embroideried
50 x 100 cm + fringes
Approximately 200 gram
We used our Leyla fabric. In the old times, people were making their own brodery and use them at home or give as a gift. So we designed something like this. Hope you like it.
Fast dry, absorbant, lightweight. Can be used as guest towel, kitchen towel...
In the old times, in this country, people used to eat on the floor tabels. Still some parts of Anatolia, they are still doing it.
In those times, peshkirs were woven longer and people around table, which is on the floor, they cover their legs, as napkin. You can call this collective napkin though.
The fabric is woven in our factory in Babadagh. Hand loomed.
The market is full of petro-chemical and we are getting far away from our cultural habits. We do know this but we are not eager to sell any petro-chemical products. So we stick to our values. And we do care about Mother Nature.
We produce less of this product.
No harmfull chemicals are used in our production.
Our free gift packing is available, please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org