Hand Towel, guest towel, kitchen towel, drying your hair or even table mat / Blue
100 % Cotton
50 x 100 + fringes.
Approximately 90 gram.
Dries quickly , does not take much space and it is very light. Produced in handlooms at out factory in Babadag .
All fringes are knotted by the ladies in the village instead of machine, we refuse to buy fringe machine and we like to work with our women in the village.
Small version of hamam towels, it is called peshkir. In the old times, it was woven longer and used in the tables, while they are eating, on the floor tables..
Nowadays, they are used for drying your hair, guest towel in the bathroom, or kitchen towel. But some people still using as table mat.
The product can be ordered with or without fringes, when it does not have fringes, we sew 4 edges. But if you order something different than what is shown here, our shipping might take 4-5 days longer.
Lightweight and compact, fold flat, minimizes storage space. Quick to wash and dry, saving energy
All around the world, since the market is filled with petro-chemical made products, we are facing to lose our traditions. As a company, we refuse this, we do know that our products are expensive, and those ones are in the market are cheap. But we like to build, better future. We are small, but we can get bigger and make our voice louder, not using these cheap ones. Cause they are really ................. no comments.........
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loomed old technique machines, so our products are much more durable than the ones are woven in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines nearly 80% less than automatic machines. Our yarns are not harmed at all, and they do not lose their "new look" for longer time. And the colors do not fade away.
We also supply embroidery service for occasions, with extra charge, please feel free to contact us.
As we are a boutique manufacturer, you can share your custom orders with us. We try to do our best.
According the time of the order appears in our system. We ship same day by DHL.
Weekends we do not ship.
Free gift packing is available, please indicate when you are ordering.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com