Peshkir Mini Towel - Hand Printed 05/ Dusty Rose (45x90)
70% cotton - 30% linen fabric
45 x 90 cm + fringes
In the kitchen, in the bathroom, as guest towel, as kitchen towel.
The product is weaved in our Babadag factory.
Then it is sent to Tokat for hand block printed.
All our block is made out of linden tree.
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loom old technique machines, so our fabric is much more durable than the ones which are produced in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines, are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So our yarns are not that much harmed. And our products will not lose their "new" look for long time.
Plus, as our motto "naturesake" we never use harmful chemical for our products. So our products absorb, better and better after couples of washes. Our hand print looks more vintage, after every washes.
The texture is our made of our favourite Sultan fabric. As we mentioned all our description our Sultan fabric's yarn structure is made especially absorb better.
There is big hand work on it.
And it is unique product.
Free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org