Peshkir Bala Sultan / Dark Purple Stripes
100 % cotton hand towel
50 x 100 cm + fringes.
Approximately 90 gram
We also have peshtamal Bala Sultan for this peshkir.
You can easily use it in the bathroom as guest towel, in the kitchen as drying towel, guest towel, or drying your hair. You can easily use to dry your baby, ,t is soft and natural product.
This product can be ordered without fringes, but you should accept that, we will sew fringes end in clean way, and of course the lenght will be a bit shorter than the fringed ones.
Dries quickly , does not take much space and it is very light. Produced in handlooms at out factory in Babadag . All fringes are knotted by the ladies in the village instead of machine.
Small version of hamam towels, it is called peshkir. In the old times, it was woven longer and used in the tables, while they are eating, on the floor tables.
Nowadays, they are used for drying your hair, guest towel in the bathroom, or kitchen towel some people still use them as table mat.
We are only specialized in manufacturing hand loomed old technique machines, so our products are much more durable than the ones are woven in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines nearly 80% less than automatic machines. Our yarns are not harmed at all, and they do not lose their "new look" for longer time. And the colors do not fade away.
Free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
We are ready to make custom order, as size, as colors, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The product is fine gift for special days though. You can make set for her and for him with different colors.
We also supply embroidery service for occasions, with extra charge, please feel free to contact us.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org