Peshtowel Mini - Sultan / Green
45 x 90 cm
Approximately 190 gram
100% cotton / both pre-washed fabrics
One side pesh fabric, other side thin terry towel sewed.
The pesh color can be chosen but thin terry is always naturel.
We have 35 base colors plus natural base with 35 stripe colors. Please feel free to contact us for our other color options.
We also have bigger size Peshtowel Sultan, please check it out.
The product can be ordered with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering.
Please note that, if you ask for something different what you have seen here, our shipping time will be longer around 4-5 days.
We produce the small (peshkir) towel fabric in our factory in Babadag and terry layer is sewed in our own atelier in Istanbul.
Note that, we are only specialized in hand loom old technique machines, so our products much more durable than the ones in produced in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So naturally our yarns are not that much harmed. And our products, do not lose their "new" look for long time. And our colors do not fade away.
All around the world, since the market is filled with petro-chemical made products, we are facing to lose our traditions. As a company, we refuse this, we do know that our products are expensive, and those ones are in the market are cheap. But we like to build, better future. We are small, but we can get bigger and make our voice louder, not using these cheap ones. Cause they are really ................. no comments.........
Since our motto is "naturesake", we do care about mother nature, so we do not use any harmful chemicals.
Our products, absorb better and better after couples of washes.
This product can be used anywhere in the house, bathroom, kitchen,.... you imagine.
Both pesh fabric and the thin terry towel is pre-washed.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
Also our embroidery service is available with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org