Peshtowel Mini Ani - Black
45 x 90 cm + fringes
100 % cotton
Approximately 190 gram
Can be used in kitchen, bathroom, dry yourself and some people even use as table mat.
Small version of hamam towel, it is called peshkir,
But we added some thin terry towel behind the peshkir. And it became double sided towel.
We also have bigger version of this towel.
The product can be ordered with or without fringes, please indicate when you are ordering. But please note, if you order something different what is show here, our loading will be 4-5 days longer than usual.
We produce the small (peshkir) towel fabric in our factory in Babadag and terry layer is sewed in our own atelier in Istanbul.
Note that, we are only specialized in hand loom old technique machines, so our products much more durable than the ones in produced in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines are nearly 80% less than automatic machines. So naturally our yarns are not that much harmed. And our products, do not lose their "new" look for long time. And our colors do not fade away.
Since our motto is "naturesake", we do care about mother nature, so we do not use any harmful chemicals.
Our products, absorb better and better after couples of washes.
Our free gift pack is available, please ask for it.
Also our embroidery service is available with extra charge, please feel free to ask.
Since we are a boutique manufacturer, please do not hesitate to contact us for your custom order. We try to do our best.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org