This is our special service for our customers.
You can order our model of Leyla peshtamal with your own initial.
You can choose your letter and letter's color while you are ordering.
We have chosen 20 colors for you, but we have 35 base colors plus white base with 35 stripe colors.
If you like to have other colors which are displayed in here, you only need to do, please send us a note, for the color of your peshtemal, and please use the color code in our color charts.
The product is 100 % cotton, and again approximately 280 gram.
Our shipping time is between 5-6 days, after we receive the order.
The monogramme size is height 10 cm, width is 6 cm.
The price is given for this size and the font.
But please feel free to send us your own monogramme if you like we will quote for you.
As always, all our fabrics are produced in our factory in hand loomed machines. And our motto is "naturesake" so we do not use any harmfull chemical.
We do respect mother nature.
Please indicate if you like to have gift packing.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org