Round Towel / Cloth - Natural / Hand Printed - Mint
Fringes cannot be done while we are weaving, so it is out sourced.
100% cotton hand block Printed multi purpose product
150 cm Diameter + fringes.
Approximately 495 gram
You can use everywhere in your house.
This is a unique piece though. Some people love to use them at the beach, some people are using as table cloth. You can use your imagination.
We produced in our factory in Babadag, pre-washed and sent to Tokat to our craftman for hand printing. All our blocks are made of linden tree. +/-%5 size changes must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production. All our looms in our factory producing these towels are almost 80 years old.
We are only specialized in manufacturing in hand loomed old techinque machines. So our fabrics are much more durable than the ones are made in automatic machines. Cause the idle speeds of our machines nearly 80% less than automatic machines, so our yarns are not harmed that much. And they do not lose their "new look".
Our hand printed, after washing, it turns to an vintage look.
Our free gift pack is available please ask for it.
According the time, the order appears in our system, we ship the same day.
We do not ship at the weekends
Enjoy this special product.
No posts found
- In general, people like to wash items which they buy as towel, bathrobe or bed linen, and if you can see all towels are in the market, their instructions advise, to wash before use to get softer products.
- We do not suggest you to wash for this purpose, you can wash for your own cleanning, but not to get softer products.
- Our products are already soft and have absorbency.
- Machine wash 30 degree with similar colors.
- No tumble dry.
- We suggest you to hang to dry.
SAY NO TO SOFTNER:
- Please do not use any fabric softner, and do not bleach.
- In fact we recommend staying away from softners, as they actually reduce the absorbency of the product.
- Lalay products are very soft but to keep them super soft, add a splash of white household vinegar to a rinse cycle from time to time.
PULLING A THREAD:
- If you pull a thread, simply cut off the pulled loop with scissors. Your product will not be damaged or unravel.
- We hope this helps you to take care of your product. As always, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call us +90 212 210 19 21 or write to us email@example.com